2/08/2006

Blog tagged!

Thanks Sarah! I'll do this one (Xose)

Four jobs I’ve had:
Printing salesman
Archaeological Assistant
Deputy Editor in Chief
Sales dork at Heck's Dept. Store

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
Star Wars
This Is Spinal Tap
The Jerk
The Blues Brothers

Four Places I’ve Lived:
Montgomery, WV
Oviedo, Spain
Oakland
Durham, NC

Four TV shows I love:
Buffy
The Shield
The Wire
Angel

Four places I’ve vacationed
Chile
Morrocco
England
Finland

Four of my favorite dishes:
Asturian Fabada
Spanish chorizo
Jenny's pork chops, kraut, and apple sauce
Pote Asturianu

Four sites I visit daily:
AX84
Questionable Content
Diesel Sweeties
Asturian-American Migration Forum

Four places I would rather be right now:
At home with Jenny and Sylvie B.
On the river in WV
Honalulu
London

Four bloggers I’m tagging:
No tags....

No comments: