1/19/2006

Blog slacking

Just wanted to apologize for the slack blogging lately. Things have been pretty crazy at the homestead and office, and honestly, we haven't had time.

Jenny's mom is in town this week to get some Sylvie time, which is nice.

Can I just say that I don't know how I lived without DVR capabilities for so long? When we got the DISH Network installed (including butt-ugly satellite dish on our roof...bah!), our package included DVR for two rooms. Now I have it set to record EVERY televised English Premier League and Spanish La Liga soccer game! OH MY GOD I'M IN SOCCER HEAVEN NOW!!!! :-)

4 comments:

SDCrawford said...

soccer nerd

SDCrawford said...

soccer nerd!

Gabe said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of DVR, Joe!! Do you get 2 tuners with your DISH so that you can watch 1 channel and record another, or record 2 shows at once? That's an important feature of my Time Warner DVR, and one of the reasons I haven't gotten a Tivo to go with it... though DirecTV with Tivo gives you 2 tuners, the ugly satellite (and bad weather) is why we haven't gone that route. :)

SDCrawford said...

soccer nerd!