1/05/2005

Bun in the oven


cutebaby
Originally uploaded by Xose.
We're going to be parents!

Whew, what a year the last one has been...we've moved across the country, found new jobs, bought a house, and now Jenny is 14 weeks pregnant with our first child, or as we like to call it, our alien peanut.

We are so happy and of course so are our folks. We're not going to find out the sex until the little gal or guy pops out. That said, I'm betting on a little girl. Jenny isn't sure yet. Not that it matters as long as it's healthy, of course.

4 comments:

Gabe said...

CONGRATS on the alien peanut, you guys! that's awesome. i'm so happy for you...

geez, everyone we know is reproducing... you're all making jen and me look like slackers. :)

MariGerard said...

There are no congrats big enough for how happy I am for you both. I totally think the element of suprise is the way to go! Happy Happy Joy Joy you two!!- Mariangela

Anonymous said...

Again! I am beside myself with joy for you guys!! Yeah! You two really are living the dream. I cannot wait to meet the little peanut. Congrats and all the best, Anne and Peter

Anonymous said...

Happy day! Welcome to the dark side! I can't wait to see the top 5 on your iPod in one year. If it's anything like what we play around the house... I catch Mike in the shower singing crazy shit like Doing the Pigeon. Don't fret though. Maya has been known to enjoy some White Zombie from time to time. Congrats to you guys! Mike and Cathy